Sunday, September 14, 2008

DOG WHISPERER





WHISPERER - Yes, we were on the Dog Whisperer. The premier airing was Friday September 5th 2008 at 8pm. Its an hour long episode titled "Dueling Pit Bulls'. The name is a little vicious - but it is a good story- a happy ending, I promise :) In the episode the editors used my still photography shots throughout, and while they were interviewing us they put some of my fine art work up behind us, - pretty cool.

There has been mostly positive feedback in regards to the footage - but there are always those critics. I can't imagine being 'famous' - the world loves to gossip... I definitely have a new respect for celebrity privacy. Overall - I think the footage came out well. And yes the dogs are doing great. They are constantly in recovery - its a full time job. Bottom line - its all about being consistent and not lazy - and I'm pretty sure in life thats the underlying factor to any solution - for any problem.

Cesar is the man by the way. - Everyones question seems to be, "Is he really that good - is it for real or acting?" It is for real - and other dog trainers and critics can say what they want - but he really has something goin on by way of whisperin.. Justin & I are see-ers and believers.. Pretty amazing actually.. Our dog situation is still not perfect - BUT it is way better than it was before, and we are working at it daily... Thanks Cesar!

No comments: